Sokul ----- Keeps you Always COOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305

Go down

Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305 Empty Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305

Post by vedant Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305 FULL+CRACK, [XP, VISTA 32,64-bit] TESTED AND WORKING!!!

Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305 33l0yo9

DAEMON Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator and is able to emulate nearly all known copy protections on the market today.

The application mounts ISO images to a virtual drive without having to burn them to a CD.

It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.

DAEMON Tools supports the following image files:

* cue/bin
* iso
* ccd (CloneCD)
* bwt (Blindwrite)
* mds (Media Descriptor File)
* cdi (Discjuggler)
* nrg (Nero)
* pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
* b5t (BlindWrite 5)

WARNING: This software contains an optional adware toolbar. I recommend you deselect this option during installation

100% WORKING, TESTED BY ME!

Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/239038026/DAEMON.Tools.Pro.Advanced.v4.30.0305_by_GoranM.rar
vedant
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 145
Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Daemon Tools Pro Advanced 4.30.0305 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum