Sokul ----- Keeps you Always COOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me!

Go down

Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me! Empty Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me!

Post by vedant Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me! 2ivll4l

Description:

Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process. Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, directories with authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing, and a large number of directory listing formats. IDM integrates seamlessly into Micr@soft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
Homepage: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com

What's new in version 5.14 (Released: July 14, 2008):
* Added IDM Download Panel for IE and IE based browsers that appears on top of a web-player when IDM detects a multimedia request from the web-player. IDM download panel is used to download and save audio and video files that are played by the web player. It can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Videos, etc.
* Redeveloped from scratch and completely replaced IDM integration modules for IE and IE based browsers on more stable ones. Note that previous IDM integration modules were designed for IE 5.0 and were getting obsolete. The new modules also fix problems with "Download with IDM" feature
* Added an option to start IDM download queues on IDM startup
* Made workarounds to download files from several problem sites
* Version 5.14 includes all latest bug fixes

Download Link:

POST HERE TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINK

vedant
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 145
Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Internet Download Manager v.5.14 tested by me! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down